Website Copywriting For Therapists
Get Your Therapist Website Written In The Easiest Way Possible
Writing Your Therapist Website Can Be Overwhelming
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You're not sure what you even want to say
- Anything you do manage to write sounds clinical, which is not who you are
- You're afraid you will not be able to capture everything you want to say to your ideal clients
- You are unsure of how to come up with a straight-forward message
- It feels impossible to find the balance between having enough information and being too complicated
- You struggle with self-doubt and second-guessing
- You feel drained with all the effort it's taking to put your website together
If any of these resonate, Empathycopy can help you get unstuck and draft your website quickly and easily.
We Make Writing Your Website Easy
Through interview style forms, Empathycopy will take your input and generate a draft page of your private practice website.
Empathycopy solves the problem of website copy for therapists. Private practice therapists, counselors, coaches, and other healers and helpers are welcome to use our generators.
How It Works
Select What You Want to Create
Create any of the major pages of a therapist website.
Answer Some Easy Questions
Fill out a form answering super simple questions.
Push A Button And Get Your Results
Done! Empathycopy will take your input and create your draft.
- You feel overwhelmed by the amount your want to say
- You question what to include or not to include on your website
- You are afraid your copy will come across as salesy or desperate
- You have been attempting to write copy for a while but have a writers block of some sort
- Your copy will be clear and concise
- You'll have clarity on exactly what to include in your website
- Because your copy drafts use your words, your copy will be authentic to you
- You can kiss writers block good-bye. Our questions are designed to coax the perfect words out even if you don't think you have any
Praise From Empathycopy Customers
Therapists Go From Feeling Stuck and Overwhelmed
To Confident and Happy
"Writing copy has always been a huge hurdle for me and Empathycopy helped get me unstuck in such a short amount of time - stunning! It saved me a lot of time and money - and helped boost my confidence in articulating how I help"
- Renee G., LCSW
"Before Empathycopy, I felt so overwhelmed and confused. I had endless lists of what I thought I should say but no idea how to say it! Empathycopy is easy to use, asked me simple but important questions which organised my thoughts and gave me a layout and a strong base to make my website amazing. Couldn't be happier."
- Leneena M., Family Counselor
"I had a haphazard website and and only one page made sense. The other four pages did not have much copy on them, maybe a sentence or two. Empathycopy was easy to use and helped me create awesome copy."
- Donna M., LPC, RPT, TA
Here's What Your New Copy Will Do
- Reflect who you are and what you offer.
- Attract the people that you can serve best.
- Be clear and concise, so that it doesn't overwhelm your website visitors.
- Be based on your unique voice. Your draft is based on your input and your own words. You won't sound like another therapist, you'll sound like you.
- Show your website visitors that you "get them."
It Takes As Little As Two Hours To Generate Your Website
Here's How Long It Takes To Generate Each Area Of Your Website (Based On Real User Data)
- Header, Footer, Navigation Outline: 5-10 min
- Home Page: 15-20 min
- About Page: 20-30 min
- Service/Specialization Page: 20-30 min
- FAQ Page: 15-20 min
- Fees Page: 5-10 min
- Contact Page: 5-10 min
- Blog Post Ideas: 3 min
- Email List Subscribe Form: 5 min
It's fun to do the math: it could take as little as 2 hours to create an 8 page website.
Praise From Empathycopy Customers
These Therapists Wrote Their Websites Quickly With Empathycopy
"This is a quick and easy tool to help you create the copy for your website without a lot of fuss. This is a great option if you want to get your website up and running right away. "
- Melissa W., LCPC
"Empathycopy provides an efficient and user friendly interface to create PERFECT client oriented copy!! It's an exceptionally thoughtful and insightful program."
- Nancy M., LCSW, MIPH
"I get stuck with my perfectionism. The best thing is that getting through the generator pages took me about 20-30 minutes! That was worth the price X 100. I am really grateful to Empathycopy. Thank you"
- Melanie E., LCSW-C
To Get Started
Purchase The Plan
The Solo Plan is a good choice for therapists who want the ability to create a robust website. The solo level helps you create all of the major pages a solo private practice could need in addition to extras like a fees page and your email list subscribe form copy. Want to draft copy that is warm, welcoming, and leaves nothing out? Solo is for you.
Start Creating Copy
Use our simple generator forms to answer our easy-to-answer questions. Push the generate button and a draft of your copy will be generated for you. You'll have:
- 24/7 access
- Ability to use the tools as much as you'd like
- Get your drafts instantly in your account
Pricing & Get Started
You don't have to spend thousands
to get your website written
Get ongoing access for as long as you need.
Most therapists stay 1-2 months.
Create All The Pages You Need For Your Solo Private Practice Website
- Header, Footer, Navigation Outline
- Home Page
- About Page
- Services/Specialization Pages
- FAQ Page
- Fees Page
- Contact Page
- Blog Post Ideas
- Email List Subscribe Form
Plus Get These Bonus Tools And Guides
- The Editing Guide - Simple Tips For Taking Your Draft From Good To Awesome
- The Navigation Cheat Sheet - 8 Examples of Therapist Website Navigation Structures You Can Steal
- The Psychobabble Replacer - Identify and Replace Psychobabble
Access everything listed for unlimited single-practice use.
(plus get the bonus tools and guides to keep forever)
Featured Praise From An Empathycopy Customer
Without Empathycopy, Melania Struggled For Over A Year To Write Their Website
"I have been trying to write the content for my website for about 1 year now. I have been making very little progress because of so many “what if” questions I had: how can I organize my material, what pages should I have, how I can capture everything I want to say to my ideal client, how to say it, where to start, how much to write and in what format? Empathycopy had all these answers for me.
Using Empathycopy was so easy: I responded to the questions each generator had, and when I hit “generate”, a website page came out.
I was pleasantly surprised that the website page generated was not just a series of my responses, but a well written, coherent and articulate website page.
Thank you Kat for your amazing work, it is so helpful. "
- Melania O., MA, LCPC
Frequently Asked Questions
Hi, I'm Kat Love
And I created Empathycopy because I'm on a mission to support the important work that therapists do.
Therapists helped me heal from childhood sexual abuse so now I help therapists with creating their websites.
If you're a therapist that feels overwhelmed with writing your website, you are not alone. Many therapists struggle with their website copy.
You might be feeling like you don't know where to start or what to include. Or maybe you've already been writing stuff but it just feels inauthentic, salesy, or full of jargon that you can't seem to get out of using.
Or it might be that you simply don't have time. With everything that you need to do to build your private practice, writing simply hasn't fit in. It takes way more time to write your website than you thought it would.
No matter what your writing struggle, I created Empathycopy to help you draft your website with ease. If you can answer questions about yourself and who you help, you can use Empathycopy.
I'm so glad you're here. Now write your copy, get out there, and connect. We need the important work that you do.