Therapist Website Copywriting
Easily Create Copy For Your Therapist Website
Get Started With Your Therapist Website Copy
With the Empathycopy, we will guide you through creating your website copy in an afternoon.
Empathycopy is a solution for website copy for therapists. Private practice therapists, counselors, and other healers are welcome to use our generators.
Through interactive interview style forms, Empathycopy will take your input on what you share about you and your best fit clients and turn it into a draft of website copy that is based on your own words.
If you know what you want to convey on your site, but you just don’t know where to begin, Empathycopy makes the process easy.
"I have been in private practice for 3 years and do not have a website because I can't ever figure out what to write.
I have spent hours trying to get just the perfect words down only to erase them and start over or just give up.
I have finally been able to make some progress with the writing with Empathycopy's assistance, I have scheduled a photographer for head-shots and feel I am a lot closer to getting a simple webpage up and running so I can start marketing my most valuable asset, myself!"
Tami - Therapist
- You feel overwhelmed by the amount your want to say
- You question what to include or not to include on your website
- You are afraid your copy will come across as salesy or desperate
- You have been attempting to write copy for a while but have a writers block of some sort
- Your copy will be clear and concise
- You'll have clarity on exactly what to include in your website
- Because your copy drafts use your words, your copy will be authentic to you
- You can kiss writers block good-bye. Our questions are designed to coax the perfect words out even if you don't think you have any
How It Works
Purchase The Plan
The Solo Plan is a good choice for therapists who want the ability to create a robust website. The solo level helps you create all of the major pages a solo private practice could need in addition to extras like a fees page and your email list subscribe form copy. Want to draft copy that is warm, welcoming, and leaves nothing out? Solo is for you.
Start Creating Copy
Use our simple forms to answer a series of easy-to-answer questions. Push the generate button and a draft of your copy will be emailed to you. You'll have:
- 24/7 access
- Ability to use the tools as much as you'd like
- Get your drafts instantly in your inbox
"I get stuck with figuring out what I need to say to resonate with clients, and what is too much versus not enough, and stuck with my perfectionism.
Empathycopy helped me by already answering the question of what clients need and want to know -- about me, about therapy, that I understand their pain, and that they are not alone -- and offered language that speaks directly to them.
The best thing is that getting through the generator pages I was working on (one for each specialty) took me about 20-30 minutes, and editing and revising the generator output took me about 45 minutes - one hour.
That means I finished each of these pages in not much more than an hour!!! That was worth the price X 100. I am really grateful to Empathycopy. Thank you."
Melanie - Therapist
Create All The Pages A Solo Private Practice Website Needs - Cover All Bases
- Header, Footer, Navigation Outline
- Home Page
- About Page
- Services/Specialization Pages
- FAQ Page
- (New!) Fees Page
- Contact Page
- Email List Subscribe Form
Plus Get These Bonus Tools And Guides
- The Editing Guide - Simple Tips For Taking Your Draft From Good To Awesome
- The Navigation Cheat Sheet - 8 Examples of Therapist Website Navigation Structures You Can Steal
- The Psychobabble Replacer - Identify and Replace Psychobabble
Access everything listed for unlimited single-practice use.
(plus get the bonus tools and guides to keep forever)
"Before using Empathycopy, I had a website which I felt was too wordy and I was struggling to know how to:
- reduce info but keep the important stuff.
- get key words into the site while still having a readable, approachable site
- encourage people to take the next step and make contact without sounding salesy
- keep my own identity in what was written while achieving all of the above!
Empathycopy has sorted all those problems out and stopped me from avoiding tackling it. I now have a website I'm happy with, that is bringing in customers, and I'm getting compliments on it too :)"
Lynda B. - Therapist
- Reflect who you are and what you offer.
- Attract the people that you can serve best.
- Be clear and concise, so that it doesn't overwhelm your website visitors.
- Be based on your unique voice. Your draft is your words. You won't sound like another therapist, you'll sound like you.
- Show your website visitors that you "get them"
"I'm passionate about words, but I struggle to be concise and whatever I proposed sounded fluffy or flaky.
The framework offered by the questionnaire, examples and prompts came up with a really good base to me to then edit and really make my own.
When I read the results after I submitted each section, I was really impacted positively by some of the strong statements about me within it. It gave me confidence to own what I can do."
- Lou Crosby
Frequently Asked Questions
"I have been struggling with creating content that wasn’t stiff or over-worded. Empathycopy helped me create pages that feel welcoming and approachable."
SM - PsyD
"Thank you so much for your mission to help therapists!! I didn't think a service like this could benefit me since I'm not new to playing with my website. I just couldn't be more happy with the results so far. Again…thank you so much!"
Shawn M. Davis, LCSW, CAMS-II
Hi, I'm Kat!
I'm the creator of Empathycopy.
Therapists helped me heal from childhood sexual abuse so now I help therapists with creating their websites.
If you're a therapist that feels overwhelmed with writing your website, you are not alone. Many therapists struggle with their website copy.
You might be feeling like you don't know where to start or what to include. Or maybe you've already been writing stuff but it just feels inauthentic or salesy.
Or it might be that you simply don't have time. With everything that you need to do to build your private practice, writing simply hasn't fit in. It takes way more time to write your website than you thought it would.
No matter what your writing struggle, I created Empathycopy to help. Empathycopy helps you draft your website with ease. If you can answer questions about yourself and who you help, you can use Empathycopy.
I'm so glad you're here. Now write your copy, get out there, and connect. We need the important work that you do.