Get Started With Your Therapist Website Copy With Ease
With the Empathycopy, we will guide you through creating your website copy in an afternoon.
Empathycopy is a solution for website copy for therapists. Private practice therapists, counselors, and other healers are welcome to use our generators.
Through interactive interview style forms, Empathycopy will take your input on what you share about you and your best fit clients and turn it into a draft of website copy that is based on your own words.
If you know what you want to convey on your site, but you just don’t know where to begin, Empathycopy makes the process easy.
- You feel overwhelmed by the amount your want to say
- You question what to include or not to include on your website
- You are afraid your copy will come across as salesy or desperate
- You have been attempting to write copy for a while but have a writers block of some sort
- Your copy will be clear and concise
- You'll have clarity on exactly what to include in your website
- Because your copy drafts use your words, your copy will be authentic to you
- You can kiss writers block good-bye. Our questions are designed to coax the perfect words out even if you don't think you have any
How It Works
Being in practice is overwhelming enough, so there is just one easy option for getting access.
Start Creating Copy
Use our simple forms to answer a series of easy-to-answer questions. Push the generate button and a draft of your copy will be emailed to you. You'll have:
- 24/7 access
- Ability to use the tools as much as you'd like within your 2 weeks
- Get your drafts instantly in your inbox.
"I get stuck with figuring out what I need to say to resonate with clients, and what is too much versus not enough, and stuck with my perfectionism.
Empathycopy helped me by already answering the question of what clients need and want to know -- about me, about therapy, that I understand their pain, and that they are not alone -- and offered language that speaks directly to them.
The best thing is that getting through the generator pages I was working on (one for each specialty) took me about 20-30 minutes, and editing and revising the generator output took me about 45 minutes - one hour.
That means I finished each of these pages in not much more than an hour!!! That was worth the price X 100. I am really grateful to Empathycopy. Thank you."
$99 for 2 Weeks
Access all we offer for unlimited single-practice use for 2 continuous weeks. Perfect for private practitioners at any stage of practice building and marketing.
(plus get the bonus tools and guides to keep forever)
Here's What You'll Create
- Header, Footer, Navigation Outline
- Home Page
- About Page
- Services/Specialization Pages
- FAQ Page
- Contact Page
- Email List Subscribe Form
Plus Get These Bonus Tools And Guides
- The Editing Guide - Simple Tips For Taking Your Draft From Good To Awesome
- The Navigation Cheat Sheet - 8 Examples of Therapist Website Navigation Structures You Can Steal
- The Psychobabble Replacer - Identify and Replace Psychobabble
100% No-Risk Money Back Guarantee!
You are protected by our 100% No-Risk Guarantee.
If you don't like your copy over the next 3 days, we'll give you all of your money back via a full refund, no questions asked.
"Before using Empathycopy, I had a website which I felt was too wordy and I was struggling to know how to:
- reduce info but keep the important stuff.
- get key words into the site while still having a readable, approachable site
- encourage people to take the next step and make contact without sounding salesy
- keep my own identity in what was written while achieving all of the above!
Empathycopy has sorted all those problems out and stopped me from avoiding tackling it. I now have a website I'm happy with, that is bringing in customers, and I'm getting compliments on it too :)"
- Lynda B.
- Reflect who you are and what you offer.
- Attract the people that you can serve best.
- Be clear and concise, so that it doesn't overwhelm your website visitors.
- Be based on your unique voice. Your draft is your words. You won't sound like another therapist, you'll sound like you.
- Show your website visitors that you "get them"
"I have been struggling with creating content that wasn’t stiff or over-worded. Empathycopy helped me create pages that feel welcoming and approachable."
- SM, PsyD